Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rescue a Red Boxer/Lab Mix Shelter Dog


FOXY: ID#A375078 Foxy is an unaltered female, red Boxer and Labrador Retriever.

Age: 2 years
Weight: approx. 47 pounds

Foxy has been at the shelter since September 15, 2012.

Foxy describes herself:
I came into the shelter because my owner was not ready for me and all my energy. I am a great girl. I am gentle when it comes to being on a leash but I would love to attend some training classes so I understand how to be on my best behavior for you. Once I get to know you, I will want to sit in your lap and give you kisses all over.

For more information about Foxy or other available shelter dogs, call: Prince Georges County Animal Management Division at (301) 780-7200

For Foxy, ask for information about animal ID #A375078.

No comments:

Post a Comment