Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dogs With Funds Need Rescue 10/24/12!

Luke and Laurel have money for full vetting but still need a rescue! They will be killed as soon as new dogs come in! Both are heartworm negative.

LUKE IS URGENT! He will be put to sleep as soon as new dogs come in to the shelter. He has a FULL CHIPIN! A beautiful black labbie boy! See him on Facebook. Luke is located at Okefenokee Humane in Waycross, GA - contact rescueoke@middlemutts.org HW NEGATIVE
"Hello, my name is Luke. I'm a beautiful black Lab mix and I'm approximately 1 year old. I was picked up as a stray through animal control. I don't care for walking on a leash, but the shelter staff told me that's only because no one has loved me and taken time to teach me. I'm hoping someone will adopt me and teach me one day! I weigh 62.2 pounds and am very timid right now, but do warm up to you after I realize you're not trying to hurt me. If no one reclaims me by 10/15/12, then I'll be up for adoption. I think I'd make a great addition to someone's family :)"

If you can help in any way, please email rescueoke@middlemutts.org

LAUREL is fully sponsored and needs rescue! She is next to be put to sleep! Transport running Nov 2 all the way to NY. Share! See her on Facebook and watch video. Laurel is located at Okefenokee Humane in Waycross, GA - contact rescueoke@middlemutts.org HW NEGATIVE
"Hi, I'm Laurel. I'm a sweet little girl who came in through Animal Control as a stray. I weigh 23.9 pounds and am a bit timid, but warm up to people after a while. I'm a good girl and just need a new, loving home that'll give me all the good things in life. Come see me today!"

If you can help in any way, please email rescueoke@middlemutts.org

No comments:

Post a Comment